Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Wolverhampton.
This is a temporary to permanent position offering a salary of £28,000 - £31,000 which will be paid as an hourly rate whilst this role is temporary.
- To Support the HR Business Partner (HRBP) in providing comprehensive strategic and operational HR support to assigned areas
- Contribute significantly to the continual and sustainable raising of the performance, effectiveness and contribution of staff in the assigned area
- Advise managers and staff on matters relating to employment contracts and conditions, employment law and the University’s HR policies and procedures
- Contribute and work to the HR Plan for whom the HRBP has primary responsibility. Will ensure delegated objectives are met in line with the plan and will highlight risks to delivery
- Oversee all resourcing activity for the relevant faculty/directorate and report both to the clients and the HRBP
- Manage all processes and documentation required by UK Visas and Immigration for assigned area
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Keiran Cox on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.