Recruitment Agency Reference: J59532
Venn Group are delighted to have partnered with an outstanding Healthcare organisation, based in Hertfordshire, to source an interim HR Advisor for a 12 month assignment. They are operating a hybrid model, and as such the successful candidate will need to be able and willing to work on-site two days per week. This role is paying £16.96 per hour + holiday pay.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with divisional managers, staff, and staff side representatives on employee relations issues including sickness management, warnings, dismissals, appeals, redeployment issues
- Analysing a range of complex HR issues from the division to determine which policy is the most appropriate framework to follow e.g. when it is more appropriate to use resolution options verse’s disciplinary action or a grievance process
- Providing professional advice and support to divisional teams on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, bullying and harassment, performance management issues and redeployment, liaising with Trade Union Representatives as necessary
- Providing bespoke training / coaching to individual managers / teams on a full range of HR processes including how to handle probations, conduct concerns, sickness absence, bullying and harassment
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures in conjunction with other members of the HR team as needed
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience handling an ER caseload
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
- Prior public sector experience is desirable
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply now.