HR Business Partner (P/T)
Our client located in Salisbury is looking for an HR Business Partner to join theirEmployee Relations Team for a 4-month contract.
The post holder will champion, drive and embed the HR agenda and ensure its integration in the business planning process. Understand and lead transformation within the business and its requirement in order to advise and support delivery of the business.
Client: Salisbury (remote working, with occasional travel to site)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Length of Contract: 4 months
Hourly Rate: up to £22.33 via Umbrella Company
- Develop relationships with, and provide support to, managers within the Service ensuring best practice is implemented, working closely with them to deliver their objectives and to enable delivery of the business plan
- Provide advice, support and guidance on employee relations issues such as conflict resolution, mediation, investigation, disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance/sickness issues together with flexible working requests, maternity/paternity related matters, redundancy, job design and restructures to ensure a consistent and fair approach in each case
- Support and advise managers on recruitment issues such as marketing strategies and where necessary, participate in interviewing
- Ensure line managers can effectively apply HR policies and procedures to ensuring they are up to date, consistently applied and have an understanding of their importance
- Act as a change agent creating a culture of feedback and service excellence
- Lead in the development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures in line with the overall business strategy
- Support key stakeholders in all areas of leadership development, coaching, performance management and succession planning
- Undertake project work in support of the broader HR team
- 4 GCSE passes - Grade A*-C / 9-4, including English and Mathematics / equivalent Level 2 qualification / or higher-level relevant qualification
- Level 7 CIPD or equivalent experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.