HR Business Partner
Our client located in Bristol is looking for an HR Business Partner to join theirteamfor an 8-month contract.
Client: Bristol (WFH and office based)
Length of Contract: 8 months
Hourly Rate: up to £30.51 via Umbrella Company
- Being a true partner to the business and advising local and transnational managers in their management role in line with HR strategy.
- Developing and coaching employees and managers
- Establishing a two-way information flow with the business and the Centers of Expertise: ensuring management awareness for HR policies and providing input on business needs to the Center of Expertise, providing managers with HR tools and practices for managing all HR-related process
- Supporting managers and employees in managing the human aspect of change
- Supporting and challenging managers on the qualitative and quantitative aspects of resource planning (skills, headcount planning), internal and external mobility/recruitment and contributing to the staffing plan
- Providing organization advice to managers
- Advising managers and employees on career development, supporting the deployment and integration of people development, remuneration and talent management processes, supporting team and focus reviews
- Ensuring effective employee relation solutions within existing local employee relation policy and practice
- Experience at a similar level with a large organisation
- CIPD Level 7
- BPSS Clearance
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.