Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months initially, offering a salary of £35k-£42k per annum dependant on experience.
This role will be a mixture of office based and working from home.
Duties will include:
- Promote the vision and values of the organisation and its HR strategies, actively seeking to positively engage staff throughout the organisation in achievement of its strategic aims
- Proactively support and progress complex employment cases delivering pragmatic business focussed advice that drives line manager capability in resolving and concluding cases
- Provide ongoing support and advice to line managers and employees in a way that delivers improved business and individual performance and enhances staff engagement and recognition
- Guide managers in the communication and delivery of organisational change, including restructure, redundancy, TUPE, and other complex initiatives taking account of the impact on staff morale of such changes, ensuring effective implementation of new structures, and including authorisation and preparation of legal and contractual documentation
- Play an active role in developing and maintaining meaningful staff consultation and communication, both formal and informal
- Contribute to the delivery and analysis of regular KPI and ad-hoc management information which provides managers with insightful commentary to drive business improvement
- Work closely with designated OD Partner/s in the development of management and staff, identifying and addressing issues and concerns that prevent the achievement of business objectives or HR strategy
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.