Associate Director of HR
Agency Reference Number: 7057430
We are looking for an Associate Director of HR to work at an NHS Organisation on an interim basis. The appointed candidate will lead on Transformation and HR improvement plans which support strategic planning, operational excellence, project management, and on-going monitoring of key transformation initiatives. The position is both strategic and operational, so you must be able to demonstrate experience of both.
Day rate: £396 PAYE / £455.96 Umbrella
Duration: 6 months
- Lead on projects and activities associated with a new strategy, as well as the Transformation and HR improvement plan
- Support with the consultation, development, and implementation of policies
- Be the operational lead for the delivery and coordination of Quality Improvement HR projects
- To lead on Medical staffing for the Trust; Manage the Medical Staffing team and oversee the day to day medical staffing issues
- Attend the HR Senior Leadership Team meeting and play a key role in leading the delivery of a comprehensive HR service
The successful candidate must have:
- Significant previous experience directing/leading HR Transformation programmes within either the NHS, Healthcare or Public Sectors
- Experience in leading and embedding a major change programme and designing and implementing a change and communications plan
- Experience within Medical Staffing would be highly desirable
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.