Human Resources Recruitment Solutions
Our public sector client based in Devon is looking for a HR Manager to join them on a temporary basis for 9 - 12 months.
Salary: up to 45k
Day to Day Duties:
- Lead on the development and delivery of recruitment & selection, onboarding; organisational redesign; production and grading of job descriptions; management of organisational change and consultation processes
- Lead aspects of significant organisational change, ensuring that project plans are developed and implemented by all parties within agreed timescales
- Act as an advocate of HR, promoting HR interventions, and building the reputation and professionalism of the department
- Contribute to the development of corporate HR strategies and policies and devise and manage implementation programmes
- Interpret and apply effectively current employment legislation, producing / amending policies / operational briefs in line with new employment legislation and national NHS guidance
- Work closely with management and staff side representatives to develop effective policies and management guidance
- Plan implementation of new structures / policies / guidance, including organisation and provision of relevant training programmes to ensure management awareness and competence
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders. The post holder will be required to communicate a range of highly complex and sensitive information regarding a number of employment issues, including employee relations and organisational change
- Analyse complex HR issues and make decisions in relation to interpretation of policies. Reviewing and advising on issues where there are a range of facts that require a comparison of options. For example recruitment/resourcing issues, organisational change programmes and other employee relations issues such as redeployment etc
- Plan and organise complex programmes and work to the timescales of the project
- Extensive experience negotiating with Trade Unions
- End to end consultation experience
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.