A not-for-profit organisation is looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead on their HR services. You will have management responsibility for 2 people. There has been a lot of change in the organisation recently, so this person must be confident in dealing with a variety of personnel issues.
Length: 3 months, possible permanent
Daily Rate: £175 – £250 (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: South East London
- Manage complex ER casework, including post TUPE transfer issues, disputes, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Manage the recruitment process and pipeline, working with agencies and direct recruitment channels.
- Support the Clinical Director and Ops Leads with workforce planning
- To proactively develop, review and implement HR policy and practices
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to the Leadership team and the Board, as required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in the NHS or healthcare sector
- Be a confident individual with wide experience in complex employee relations
- CIPD qualified (minimum level 3)
- Previous experience as an HR manager or Senior HR Business Partner
Job reference: 7049460
To apply for this role or to find out about other Third sector HR roles, please contact Myles Argent on the London Third Sector HR team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.