Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner for a Private Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This role is on a 3-month contract working 30-37.5 hours a week with an opportunity to go permanent.
This will pay a daily rate of £250-£350 via Umbrella and will require the successful candidate to work on site 2/3 days a week on site and the remainder WFH.
- Provide advice and transactional support to Partners and managers in all aspects of HR and change management
- Work with key stakeholders to drive a high performance culture; lead on all complex employee relations and performance issues, providing commercial solutions to ensure risks are managed
- Provide support and ongoing development to our HR Adviser
- Support the development and implementation of reward and recognition policies, analysing market data and pay rates in order to deliver appropriate and cost efficient solutions for the Firm
- Project manage HR initiatives from design to conclusion, ensuring they are on time, on budget, appropriately resourced, communicated and embedded successfully into the Firm
- Problem solve and deliver people intelligence to improve business performance
- Manage the development, maintenance and implementation of HR policies in line with best practice and legislative changes, working closely with Partners and managers to coach them on people management matters and employment legislation
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates