Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Manager for an NHS organisation based in Birmingham.
This job role will be a mixture of WFH and working on site, the successful candidate will work 2 days a week from home.
This role is an initial 3 month contract with a view to going perm, working 37.5 hours a week paying £24.71 per hour inclusive of holiday pay PAYE.
- Form strong working relationships with Divisional Leadership Teams and managers to deliver an effective and responsive HR service
- Proactively support managers with complex employee relations cases by delivering pragmatic business focused advice
- Coach and develop managers to give feedback and/or manage issues informally with their staff, minimising escalation to formal processes where appropriate
- Provide ongoing support and advice to line managers and staff in a way that delivers improved business and individual performance and enhances staff engagement and wellbeing in line with the ROH culture change programme
- Guide, advise and support line managers in the communication and delivery of significant organisational change, e.g. TUPE, restructures and other complex initiatives
- Work with the wider Workforce & OD team in the planning, reviewing and development of HR & OD policies and procedures, strategies, processes and practices that reflect the needs and values of the Trust, and act as a role model in implementing these Trust-wide
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of the Trust’s People Plan in line with the strategic and operational plans, including undertaking specific projects as required
- Support the Divisional management teams in achievement of key workforce performance indicators and metrics
- Support Divisions with specific HR and OD projects to improve staff experience and wellbeing such as staff survey action planning and participation at staff voice initiatives
- Support the development of inclusive, compassionate and skilled leaders across the Trust by developing and delivering effective line management training which focuses on areas such as performance management, talent and succession planning
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates