ICT Software Support Engineer – Immediately Required
Duration: 1x 6 month FTC (Employee benefits available)
1x 12 month FTC (Employee benefits available)
Hours: Full time; Mon - Fri
Pay Rate: £23,000 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Engineer to provide systems analysis, systems support, development and reporting expertise. The post holder will be responsible to the Senior ICT System Developer and Trainer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysing, developing, testing, implementing and reviewing solutions to IS problems as directed
- Ensuring all user interfaces meet organisation guidelines and design standards
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of fix existing business applications
- Liaising with users for application development and offer support thereafter.
- Analyse, create and document reports and ensure sufficient security measures are in place to safeguard this data
- Ensuring that all development and maintenance work is documented and that user documentation is produced when required to local standards
- Completing administrative tasks for business applications as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to communicate effectively with system users
- Knowledge of appropriate GDPR and safeguarding practices and willingness to implement and follow these
- Ability to absorb, rapidly, new technical information as required
- Opportunity to work out-of-office hours when needed
An Enhanced DBS check is required for this position as the successful applicant will be working within 'Regulated Activity' within a specific place.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.