Improvement Journey Portfolio Delivery Lead
Reference number: 60004
Venn Group is currently working on a very exciting opportunity with a large NHS Organisation in the South East who are looking for an experienced NHS Project Manager to join their Medical Directorate. See the details of the role below:
Job Title: Improvement Journey Portfolio Delivery Lead
Directorate: Strategic Partnerships & System Engagement
Duration: 9 months initially
Rates: £200 – £235 / day Umbrella
Location: Home, with a requirement to attend Trust HQ fortnightly where workable
Working Pattern: 5 days / week
Role sits Inside IR35
The Trust’s Improvement Journey Portfolio has been designed around the Care Quality Commission (CQC) deliverables, Trust priorities and staff feedback. This plan is designed to deliver short-term targeted action that will address the Trust priorities objectives and CQC requirements and will provide a vehicle for delivery of improvement beyond the initial phase.
- The Delivery Lead (Project Officer) is responsible for the competent management and delivery of one or more simultaneous projects or programmes.
- To lead on a programme area within the Improvement Journey portfolio and any other projects as required.
- To ensure that programme and project deliverables are tightly linked to the achievement of the CQC deliverables and the Trust’s priorities.
- To plan, support, facilitate, and monitor the progress of the programme against agreed KPIs.
- To ensure the responsiveness, communication, and reporting of projects.
- To assist and support the Improvement Journey Delivery Steering Group, ensuring project plans, risk logs, highlight reports and project documentation are up to date.
- To ensure adherence to the project lifecycle.
- To shape the delivery of the overarching programme by applying tools, techniques, and expertise, aimed at achieving delivery of the agreed business outcomes.
- To deliver regular programme level reporting to all key stakeholders, in line with the requirements of the Improvement Journey portfolio.
- To identify and manage key dependencies, in line with the requirements of the Improvement Journey portfolio.
- To ensure adequate and appropriate preparation and planning for complex projects including preparation of business cases, project mandates, initiation documents, risk and issue log, lessons
- learn log, programme reporting, and any other documents required.
- To ensure that all activities are undertaken in accordance with the project plans, and identify exceptions, taking decisions on corrective action or mitigating issues.
- To manage staff and resources where required to support programme delivery.
If you are interested in the above position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and / or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Henry Simpson