VACANCY – Income Officer
Location: WFH with some travel into Burton-on-Trent
Length: Temporary for 3 months with the possibility of extension
Hours: 37 hours per full working week – Monday to Friday
Pay: £19-21 via Umbrella (Dependant on experience)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Income Officer for a large Housing Association in the Midlands however, this role shall be full remote working with some travel into the office. This opportunity is looking for candidates who can carry out income collection through a combination of methods to establish contact with customers. The suitable candidate must have an Enhanced DBS in place and be available to start ASAP.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide meaningful advice to ensure customers understand the income collection process and the consequences on non-compliance including representing in court for re-possessions
- Carry out case management of rent and service charge accounts across all tenure types, including taking payments, setting up payment plans to ensure effective income collection in line with processes
- Identify vulnerable customers and make appropriate referrals for support both internally to the Sustainment Team and externally
- Negotiate sustainable payment plans to promote income collection whilst mindful of tenancy sustainment
- Carry out regular checks during case management including welfare benefit checks to ensure the appropriate course of action is taken
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Housing Options and agencies to ensure case management is progressed in line with processes, agreed standards, timescales and targets
- Contribute to the continual improvement of processes and procedures.
- Respond flexibly to any change in work priorities and undertake work as required to effectively support the delivery of the service
- Carry out necessary tasks related to managing Court cases and attending local Court houses for possession hearings
- Ensure full and accurate records are maintained
- Enhanced DBS
- Previous experience in a related role
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Katie Dugmore on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.