£200 per day
Mostly home-working but may be required to attend office in Cambridge
The information Analyst is responsible for the provision of information, analytics and predictive modelling services to support business needs. The role requires advanced analytical skills and the ability to guide and advise on business intelligence and information management.
You will use your knowledge of core business processes together with your technical acumen to be an authoritative source for all business intelligence needs; leading on data acquisition, data transformation, data quality, data analysis, data presentation and technical implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading analytical development through the use of appropriate tools (e.g. SQL Server, Tableau, Power BI, Excel) to extract, transform, query and present data
- Managing workforce planning and intelligence support for various departments including local and national teams and external stakeholders such as ICBs
- Providing authoritative information, guidance and advice on analytical solutions and implementation
- Undertaking data analysis, data modelling and data transformation based upon identified business needs
- Developing and maintaining complex data extraction and reporting solutions
Being proactive in pursuing new and improved analytical solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of Excel and Tableau
- Good working knowledge of Power BI application