Information Governance Manager – 5 months – Ongoing basis - Full Time – Remote Working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for Information Governance Manager to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment, with initially 5 months being offered. The is a remote working role.
The Information Governance Manager will play a major part in supporting the business to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations relating to data protection, and responding to requests for access to that data, and handling data breaches.
- Manage and advise the business on general day-to-day data protection compliance, legal requirements and best practice
- Be the primary day-to-day contact with the business to advise on potential complaints and breaches, ensuring that all breaches are notified and investigated in accordance with the legal framework
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for all subject access request logging and allocation
- Administration, development and maintenance of central logs relating to requests for personal data, data breaches and ICO complaints
- Respond directly and deal with any ICO complaints made against the business
- Development and maintenance of central logs relating to requests for personal data, data breaches and ICO complaints
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of records required to demonstrate data protection compliance.
- Process Data Subject Rights requests under GDPR such as right to erasure, rectification in liaison with the relevant business area and within the legal compliance timeframes.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.