Inpatient Redesign Programme Manager / Business Case Lead
Daily rate: £281.50 (+£33.98 holiday pay = £315.48) PAYE or £356.18 umbrella, Inside IR35
Duration: 3 months
Hours of Work: 37.5 Monday to Friday (flexible working available)
Remote working / on-site split to be confirmed
Outline of the Role:
- To produce a case for change and pre consultation over the next couple of months, to form the basis of engagement for redesign of the client’s inpatient facilities.
- The case for change will need to detail a bit of the history, describe the Trust's vision, and plot through some of the high level implications/questions etc.
- The aim is produce a document that enables them to engage creatively and constructively with communities and stakeholders.
- Review good quality cases for change to help them think about structure/content
- Collate & synthesise existing content for case for change from various stakeholders
- Provide challenge on content, & generate/coordinate new content where required
- Write up the content into a compelling narrative
- Coordinate the development of a high quality document (ie DTP etc.)
- Develop a comprehensive engagement plan (incl. universal and targets approaches to residents/communities/stakeholders)
- Deliver the engagement plan
- Write up the findings of the engagement.
A successful candidate will be:
- Able to work at pace and on multiple concurrent activities
- Have good project and organisational skills
- Possess a familiarity with the NHS and with cases for change development
- Be able to write complex documents/ business cases to a senior audience
- Have an ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders