Vacancy Ref: 7126310
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Insight Analyst for a Local Authority in the South West. The successful candidate will work as part of the Council's Insight team to support work on developing a corporate evidence base for the local authority.
The Analyst will have accountability for a defined portfolio of services and projects which will change from time to time, in addition to an ongoing requirement to work across different service areas in response to workload priorities and demands as part of an Agile team.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £25-£35/hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Working with services to help them review and improve working practices based on business intelligence which you will develop and provide
- As part of the Business Intelligence Service provide the functional requirements for: Insight, Data, Performance and GIS
- Leading on issues of data quality and assurance, supporting development and delivery of the Council’s Data Strategy
- Practical experience of using systems appropriate to the functional area; such as but not limited to (MS SQL, QGIS, MapInfo, PowerBI, Business Objects, MS Azure data platforms)
- PowerBI Skills are desirable, but more important is the ability to synthesise data from multiple sources and create interesting narrative
- Experience of developing reporting, analytical or mapping requirements with users with differing technical knowledge and experience
- The ability and flexibility to work across and support a wide-range of services within the Council and the ability to work with other partner or commissioned organisations
- Experience of undertaking data analysis with accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.