Interim Banking Solicitor
A top City law firm requires an interim banking solicitor to join their exceptional Banking Team. This firm is searching for experienced Banking lawyers who are confident to excel in a team-focused department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a city firm and receive relevant exposure to firm’s unique client portfolio. Gaining experience at this firm will strategically strengthen the portfolio of the successful applicant. The details are as follows:
- Duration of the Role: 3 – 4 Months, full-time
- Rate: £450 - £550 per day
- Location: Central London
- Immediate start
- PQE: 3 – 5 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with banking, loan finance and occasionally leveraged finance
- Exceptionally drafting and reviewing loan and security documentation
- Greatly able to complete tasks expected from the Banking Department
- Solve complex commercial issues concerning transactions alongside team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ambitiously able to provide exceptional legal knowledge in Banking
- Present independent responsibility over managing and developing Banking transactions
- Demonstrate experience in direct client contact and maintenance of client satisfaction to ensure cost-effective and firm-friendly solutions
This is a temporary position to start as soon as possible.
Please apply for this role online or contact Charlie Cripps at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.