Interim Business Intelligence Analyst – Adult Social Care
Length: End of March 2022
IR35 Status: Inside
A local authority client is looking to recruit an Interim Business Intelligence Analyst with strong analytical skills to support them with their Adult Social Care (ASC) statutory returns.
The key components include:
- Completing statutory returns and performance reporting for ASC
- Leading on ASC statutory returns including the SALTs, DoLs and SAC returns as well as lead on performance reporting and producing weekly/monthly performance reports for ASC managers
- Helping to develop and improve the Council’s ASC BI products including developing intelligence dashboards, and support wider projects for ASC that enable transformation and the improvement outcomes for residents
Experience and skills required of the Interim Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Must have recent local government experience, specifically knowledge of ASC
- Detailed knowledge of the ASC outcomes framework
- Proven experience of submitting statutory returns in ASC including SALT, SAC and DoLs returns
- Understanding and application of technology for business intelligence including GIS, Power BI, SPSS, Stata
If you have experience to match the requirements of the Interim Business Intelligence Analyst, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Niki Holdich or Jake Powell on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.