Where: Somerset (Hybrid working)
Contact length: 4 months
Hourly rate: up to £30 DOE (Via umbrella)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications Lead to join our public sector client in Somerset and provide them with communications and engagement support on a busy project.
Duties will include:
- Managing the communications and engagement strategies for specific projects
- This post will play a lead role in enhancing communications and promoting the work of the organisation to a wide range of audiences
- Develop a proactive approach to gathering good news stories and case studies from around the organisation, liaising with various managers and converting these into engaging communications to promote the work of the organisation
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications plans and campaigns to support key organisation wide initiatives
- Provide expert communications advice and support to colleagues across the organisation, developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Lead on the production of high quality communication materials, including social and digital media to support campaigns and initiatives across the organisation, ensuring they reflect the work of the organisation and are in line with all national publication standards and requirements
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Experience managing large projects and campaigns
To apply for this role or to find out about other Communications and Marketing jobs, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the South West Communications Recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.