Interim Corporate Associate Solicitor - Top City Law Firm
Our client, a leading global law firm based in the City of London is currently looking to secure a Corporate Associate Solicitor for an initial period of three months.
The role would be offering remote working for the initial 3 months, should there be further extension a mixture of office based and remote working would be preferred.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Mid-level associate with between 2-6 years post qualification corporate transactional experience across a wide range of matters
• ECM experience is an advantage but not essential
• Enthusiastic team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent academic track record
• Willingness to learn new skills and expand technical knowledge beyond core transactional skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
• Technically excellent with strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical and drafting skills
• Commercial approach and an ability to advise and negotiate in an considered, confident and authoritative manner across a wide variety of contractual arrangements
• Passion for delivering outstanding outcomes for clients in innovative ways
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work for a leading corporate practice, renowned for providing sensible, cost-effective and commercial advice.
The position is to start as soon as possible and is offering a very competitive daily rate.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to contact Charlie Cripps at Venn Group on 020 7557 7667 or email@example.com