Interim Finance Systems Project Manager
Vacancy Reference: 7026660
Salary: £45k - £52k
Duration: 6 month contract initially
Our Public Sector client is looking for an Interim Finance Systems Project Manager to help them review and implement a new system, which will succeed their current one, on a 6 month contract initially.
- To scope the options for both the system and processes that are provided by the current contract and have the ability to understand the financial implications of each option and report upwards to the Assistant Director of Finance
- Once a preferred option has been selected, a Full Business Case will be developed and if approved implementation of processes and system will be overseen by the Project manager in conjunction with Finance colleagues
- Convene and support the Finance System Review Group and establish positive relationships with the members
- Work collaboratively to engage wider stakeholders across the organisation and wider Network
- Oversee and support Task and Finish Groups to ensure that the deliverables and key milestones are achieved
- Ensure that reporting for all the above projects is robust and aligns with organisation’s objectives and requirements
- Agree deliverables and outputs with Finance and ensure that these together will enable workforce supply to match demand
- Work with the organisation’s Purchasing Consortium on selection of system
- Work with Finance colleagues on staffing issues such as recruitment if required for solution
- Submission of Final Business Case to senior management team for solution
- Work with Finance Colleagues for implementation and roll out of new systems and processes
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CCAB or equivalent)
- Project/programme management qualification or relevant experience
- Project management experience in a public sector setting, including use of project management tools and techniques to plan and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience of managing complex change
- Excellent understanding of project governance
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the specialist Finance recruitment team on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.