Interim Head of Commercial and Advisory
Recruitment Agency reference: LG17021820
Based in: London
Length of contract: 3 months initially
IR35 status: Inside
Currently remote working from home
A London local authority client is seeking an experienced management consultant to support and oversee the delivery of key priorities across the entire council, as a ‘whole business’ in the capacity of Interim Head of Commercial and Advisory.
- Bringing oversight experience and knowledge to operate across the entire council, and work with multiple directorates on improvement initiatives
- Leading commercial assessments and forming information to develop business cases at programme level using appropriate methodologies to inform decision making
- Take ownership of the analysis and transformation process from the conceptual stages through to implementation
- Working collaboratively with programme managers to coordinate input from across the council, shape the programme and deliver the benefits
- Leading the management of business change projects in relation to business analysis aspects, responsible for other members of the project and for making recommendations regarding signing off expenditure relating to that project
- Ability to build quick and effective relationship with various internal and external stakeholders and heads of service
- Bring experience for other sectors (can be public or private), advisory experience and capability is essential
- Experience of business case development, quantitative and qualitative analysis and actual operational knowledge service delivery of commercial projects are desirable
- Understand what delivering for residents means and requires
- Experience of simultaneously managing a range of complex business change projects within competing deadlines
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please contact David Harney, Ethan Weatherby, Robert Westbury or Hastings Tarrant on 02075577667and email your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.