Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Interim Learning Consultant
Our client, a well-respected public sector organisation in Exeter, is looking for a Learning Consultant to come on board on a temporary basis.
Location: Exeter (Flexibly Remote)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Length of Contract: 3 months
Daily Rate: £270.56 via UmbrellaCompany
- Work with customers and stakeholders throughout the learning cycle
- Gathering and analysing learning requirements
- Engage with colleagues and customers to define performance outcomes and advise upon / design learning solutions
- Develop and implement learning solutions to achieve agreed performance outcomes
- Manage learning activities and monitor their effectiveness to ensure customer and colleague satisfaction
- Evaluate the success of learning solutions with colleagues and customers and update materials as part of product life-cycle management
- Proactively progress scientific/operational experience to gain customer insight/intelligence ensuring this is pulled through into learning resources to uphold the currency and relevance of People Development training.
- Build customer and stakeholder relationships which enhance our reputation and increase opportunities for future business and collaborations.
- Professional experience in meteorology or related scientific/technical fields
- Use digital tools (Web/web development) to communicate and engage with people
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborate as part of a team
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760