Interim Legal Counsel
Our client, a prestigious private investment management company is recruiting for an Interim Legal Counsel to assist their team. The firm offers an inclusive and supportive working environment for the successful applicant.
- The candidate must provide legal support for the organisations EMEA clients and associated regulated entities
- Providing general counsel and advice on regulatory, fiduciary, risk and other issues related to the management and servicing of separate account clients
- Working with the EMEA Compliance team to update processes, documentation and training on client’s classification
- Assisting with complex issues arising on Investment Management Agreements and client onboarding
- Providing corporate governance support
- Candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Office based role in London
- 12-month assignment
- ASAP start
- 8+ years PQE, gained at a city law firm or in-house
- Candidate must have broad based asset management expertise
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer to work for an innovative and market leading firm. The role is also offering an incredibly competitive daily rate.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.