Period: 3 months
Hours: Full time
Rate: £300 - 400 per day inside IR35 (Dependent on experience)
Our client, an esteemed Local Authority is seeking an experienced Major Works Project Manager in order to manage a portfolio of housing refurbishment projects. The successful candidate will be able to manage a wide range of housing refurbishments in external and internal settings.
- Management of multiple housing refurbishment schemes from initiation to completion including internal and external works which meet the Decent Homes Standard
- Involvement ensuring contractual obligations are met by contractors and overseeing project development
- Handling procurement processes ensuring project requirements are met including budgets and outcomes
- Ensuring works carried out are in line with the Decent Homes Standard
- Development of good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects run smoothly and issues are quickly resolved
- Proven track record in delivery of housing refurbishment projects from initiation to delivery in a local authority or housing association setting
- Past experience delivering Decent Homes Standard projects
- Strong communication and people management skills
If you have experience to match the requirements for this Major Works Project Manager position, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Jason Woodhouse on
020 7557 7667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.