Interim Medical HR Team Leader (remote role)
Where: South West (Remote)
Contract Length: 12 months
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
Venn Group’s South West HR Recruitment Team are recruiting on behalf of an NHS Trust who are looking for an Interim Medical HR Team Leader for an initial 12-month FTC.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Involvement in medical recruitment and selection processes for consultant appointments and other designated grades of medical staff in accordance with legal requirements, good employment practice and Trust policy
- Advise on medical staffing issues, including performance management and other procedural matters, ensuring adherence to trust policies, employment legislation, terms and conditions of service and best practice
- Ensure all pre-employment checks are carried out on all incoming medical staff to the trust either employed or in-directly employed by the Trust
- Support any specific recruitment campaigns for consultant medical staff
- Provide specialist employment advice and support to Care Group Directors, Managers, Junior Doctors and other stakeholders across the Trust
- Provide leadership to the Medical Workforce team for day to day and operational duties including providing specialist, efficient and professional Medical HR advice including Employee Relations matters for medical staff
- Medical HR and NHS experience
- Team supervision experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on the South West HR Recruitment Team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.