Interim Senior Communications and Engagement Officer
Based in London
Length: 3 months initially
Working arrangements: remote with option to go to the office
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Communications and Engagement Officer opportunity for our local authority clients and are keen to hear from creative, adaptable candidates with demonstrable communications and engagement experience.
- Work across transformation and strategy advising on and delivering a variety of projects using audience insight, behavioural science and digital innovation to affect real change
- Ensure the Council speaks with one voice, seeks out and listens to all opinions and concerns of local people, delivers on its commitments and responds honestly.
- Identify and implement improvements in your own work area in order to deliver continuous service improvement and improved outcomes.
- Deliver advice and guidance in a broad area of expertise to ensure needs are met.
- Plan and deliver effective communications and engagement campaigns and projects that raise awareness, change perceptions or change behaviour.
- Manage the council’s brand guidelines, providing marketing and branding advice and support to services
- Distribute and approve key messages and campaigns via a variety of different media
- Manage various communications and engagement campaigns and initiatives including events, e-newsletters, brochures and publications
- Deliver effective communications and engagement campaigns and projects in line with brand guidelines and relevant plans and strategies
- Develop, research and lead on the implementation of campaign and project strategies across a wide variety of audiences
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Niki Holdich, Zack Hamouda or Nicola Gradon on 02075577667 and email your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers for a range of companies.