Interim Town Centre Regeneration Manager
Rate: £450-£600 a day
Duration: 6 – 12 Months with extensions likely
On-Site visits with remote working
A Local Government based in the Midlands has been awarded significant Central Government funding to regenerate Mixed Use and Commercial sites, to further boost the Economic Development of the area.
- Manage and Engage with External and Internal Stakeholders to ensure the vision of the Council is transparent, spearheading the Economic Development of the Area
- Understanding the potential opportunities for Town/City economies
- Undertake a comprehensive stakeholder engagement programme, and successfully lead the town deal process
- Manage feasibility and viability of the development of funding bids to strengthen the project
- Local Government Experience is Preferred
- Possess a Project Management Qualification e.g. PRINCE, AGILE
- Proven track record of regeneration within the Community
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.