Our client, an esteemed Local Authority is seeking an experienced Towns Fund Business Case Specialist in order to prepare business cases for a range of new town centre regeneration programmes funded by the MHCLG. The successful candidate will have experience in producing business cases in line with the HM Treasury Green Book model.
Position: Towns Fund Business Case Specialist
Period: 3 months
Hours: Full time
Location: Sussex (remote working available)
Rate: £450 - £490 per day (Dependent on experience)
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Produce and develop business cases for a range of regeneration and town centre projects surrounding education property, 5G infrastructure and a local transport exchange projects ranging from £150k to £4million
- Application of extensive knowledge and experience of economic development and regeneration scheme development alongside a thorough, up to date understanding of the national and local policy context
- Work with internal and external stakeholders effectively in order to develop effective project strategy and ensuring compliance with funding terms
- Proven track record of the successful development and authorship of several project HM Treasury Green Book compliant (five case model) business cases
- Proven ability to work closely and effectively with local partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrable familiarity with proof of value for money, using discounted cash flow and the treatment of optimism bias and risk
If you have experience to match the requirements for this Towns Fund Business Case Specialist position, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Jason Woodhouse on
020 7557 7667 or send your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.