Junior IT Engineer - NO PRIOR IT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
An organisation in the Newcastle has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure PC Deployment Engineers for a critical piece of work.
The successful candidates will be taught how to decommission and build new PCs, laptops and other devices.
You do not have to have to have prior experience of PC builds but must be committed to learning and developing your skillset in the role
- A passion to learn and develop IT knowledge and skillset
- Good administration skills
- Ability to follow process and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers face to face and on the phone
- Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors on the phone to resolve problems
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is a must
Duration: 3 Months (Rolling contract after this)
Rate: 9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Start: ASAP (March 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Alex Parcei email@example.com on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers