An organisation in Elland, West Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure ICT Engineer’s for a critical piece of work assisting a large scale technical project.
The successful candidate will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality. They will also need a full valid UK driving licence.
- Windows 10, Office 365, and good working knowledge of Active Directory/Azure platforms.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working in an NHS environment with exposure to Primary Care clinical systems and associated 3rd party applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers (both written, and verbally)
- Ability to write technical documentation for SOPs & Knowledge Base
- Excellent organisational skills
- Significant experience of using remote support tools
- Experience of providing IT support in an enterprise environment
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Month Rolling
Rate: £11.47 + Holiday Pay
Start: ASAP (July 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Jack Metcalf firstname.lastname@example.org on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive high street shopping vouchers.