IT Field Engineer
Duration: 7 Months
Rate: £19- £21 per hour
*Must have full driving licence
As a result of ongoing project work, we are looking for a technical individual to join our team of project deployment.
The individual must provide professional and friendly service while taking ownership of deploying new Desktops and Laptops across GP Practices.
The IT Field Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for installation and/or repair and maintenance of physical assets and demonstrating and training the safe user to end users
- To develop knowledge and understanding of how various sites are set up with IT equipment
- Resolving complex or sensitive information and escalations from junior colleagues through using technical abilities to ensure issues are resolved quickly or escalated to the appropriate team or specialist
- This role will be continually making decisions about technical escalations, reacting to emerging technical situations and dealing with IT issues
- Follow standard operating procedures for the progress and resolution of complex or technical calls and provide appropriate feedback to customers and technical teams
The Engineer must have Knowledge, Skills and proven Experience in the following areas
- Windows 10, Office 365, and good working knowledge of Active Directory/Azure platforms
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers (both written, and verbally)
- Ability to write technical documentation for SOPs & Knowledge Base
- Excellent organisational skills
- Significant experience of using remote support tools
- Experience of providing IT support in an enterprise environment
If you are interested in this position please urgently send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Sarah Kirby on 020 7557 7667.