Information and Technology Recruitment Solutions
Interim IT Infrastructure Engineer
Ref No: 63565
Location: Bournemouth or Poole
Contact length: 3 months initially
Hourly Rate: £18.37 via umbrella per hour
Venn Group are currently recruiting for various Interim Infrastructure Technicians to join an NHS organisation on an initial 3 month basis. This role will be a hands-on operational role providing direct support to a 5 year strategic IT plan.
- Performing all aspects of network account administration
- Monitoring server space utilisation and reacting to resource shortages
- Monitoring server performances and resource utilisation, reacting to inadequacies as appropriate
- Providing ad-hoc network support to help overcome network failures
- Delivering information relating to network performance, capacities, and user populations as input to management meetings
- Providing input to network security and access issues
- Providing input to network and server changes within the organisation
- Liaising with external suppliers
Key technical experiences include:
- Cisco switch configuration, Server creation, configuration and maintenance, network management, VSphere virtual server management, backup technologies and MS O365 administration
- Windows server 2012 - 2022 as well as knowledge of VMWare and virtualisation
- Some previous exposure to UNIX or Linux, Microsoft SQL Server would be advantageous
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Oman Azad or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.