Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit a Project Manager to deliver migration projects for HR, Payroll and Legal services.
This includes updating systems and migrating data and reports from on-premises to hosted servers and products. The Project Manager will have technical experience of critical (Pay and HR data) file migrations and of migrating from one system to another.
The Project Manager must have excellence stakeholder engagement and management skills, to ensure buy-in from the service areas.
This role will be inside of IR35 and require occasional onsite attendance to council offices in London.
Responsibilities in post:
- Coordinate multiple workstreams and timelines effectively, and adjust objectives according to new directives
- Engage with internal clients and ask questions to clarify goals
- Prepare progress reports and information packs
- Attend status meetings, record minutes, collate and distribute actions and update team members about potential project delays
- Manage project risks and alert team of impending issues
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Lisa Subhash, David Harney or Ethan Weatherby
Venn Group’s Recommendation Scheme: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.