Permanent Role - IT Service Desk Manager
Agency Reference Number: J66100
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious independent regulator based in London who have created a new role and are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Manager to join, support and bridge the gap between the service desk and technical team.
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours a week
Hybrid role: On-site 2 days a month
- Monitoring and managing incoming service desk tickets, responsible for the diagnosis, resolution and documenting of incidents, requests and problem tickets to agreed and measured service levels
- Be a point of escalation and contact for end users and suppliers when tickets are delayed, expectations are not met or confidentiality is required, and if necessary, further escalate within IT management and IT suppliers
- Acting as a third line escalation point for more complex infrastructure-based tickets (i.e. working on Azure)
- Managing a team of Service Desk Support Engineers including their personal and technical development, appraisals and training plans in line with company policies and procedures to create and maintain skilled service desk staff
- Managing and monitoring service desk service level agreements (SLAs) and performance
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working on an IT Service Desk with at least 2 years in a management role
- Experience in managing and monitoring SLAs
- Experience in managing incoming service desk tickets
- Experience of staff management and building effective IT support teams
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.