Available IT roles in County Durham
IT Services Technician
An organisation in County Durham has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure an IT Services Technician for a critical piece of work.
The successful technician will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- To carry out IT support for systems and users across the group.
- Oversee Microsoft 365 administration and deployment.
- Install, configure, maintain and repair computer systems and servers at all sites and outreach centres.
- Deploy software on IT and communications systems and ensure correct operation.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve IT system and service issues and liaise with the Service Desk function to ensure high standards of customer care.
- Undertake system and user administration
- Assist in administration and operation of the Service Desk.
- Administration, purchasing and stock management within the IT Services function.
- Assist with long term or short-term projects involving IT.
- Internal staff training and support – IT systems and equipment.
- Dedicated support for external contracts related to the College group.
Location: County Durham (Full address available on inquiry)
Rate: £23,000 per annum
Start: ASAP (May 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Jordan Veitch firstname.lastname@example.org on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive high street shopping vouchers.