IT Support Engineer
Ref No: DFT:101569
A leading NHS organisation in the North East has approached Venn Group’s public sector IT team to recruit an IT Support Engineer on a contract basis to support their extensive user base
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria
- Responsible for supporting the provision of a high quality, efficient and customer focused ICT support service to a broad range of customer groups
- Provide advice and guidance on a range of issues related to I.T.
- To act as a specialist in IT Hardware such as; Desktop PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, UPS’s and other peripherals.
- Able to drive and have access to their own vehicle - Field based role
Location: North East (various locations)
Duration: 3 - 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Rate: £16.50 – £20 ph
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV