Joiner Role Available:
Job references: 7070340/001
A position has arisen for a Joiner to work in Social Housing across Merseyside. The hourly rate is between £17.00 and £18.00 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out refurbishment of vacant flats – 9 apartments in to 6 apartments
- Completing all aspects of joinery, including installing stud walls, fitting kitchens, fitting staircases, installing new skirting and architraves and other works
- Multi Skilled in plumbing, patching and helping out where needed
It is essential the successful candidate has;
- Full UK driving licence – need to be able to get to site with tools
- NVQ in joinery would be desirable
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.