Job Title: Joiner
Job reference: 7077900
Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association within Lancashire to recruit for a Joiner on a temporary to permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as a Joiner.
Your duties will include:
- Candidate will be working on tenanted social housing properties
- Carrying out reactive repairs, including changing locks, hanging doors, repairing skirting and architraves, installing new kitchen units if damaged and other work where needed
- Completing any other multi skilled work where needed
- Using a PDA system to receive and sign off completed jobs
The successful candidate should have:
- Driving Licence as a van & fuel card is provided
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Joinery
- CSCS card
- Competent in using PDA systems, and IT literate (E learning will be carried out)
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.