Temporary MultiSkilled Joiner Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7022990/001
A position has arisen for a Joiner within a leading contractor based in Manchester. This is a key role on a 3 month’s ongoing temporary to permanent basis. It is paying £15.00-£16.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Candidate will be working on social housing properties
- Working on responsive repairs carrying out joinery repairs, including changing locks, repairs skirting and architraves, hanging doors etc
- Experienced at using PDA systems
- Need to adhere to health and safety standards
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence – Van Provided
- Own hand tools
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Joinery (or NVQ Level 2 with over 10 years experience)
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.