Temporary Labourer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7094710/001
A position has arisen for a Labourer within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a 2 months temporary basis. It is paying £10 - £12 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Painting
Your duties will include:
- Work will be on social housing properties
- Responsible for working on tenanted properties
- Supplying materials to workman
- Collection of rubbish and waste from properties
- Multi skilled work including a bit of plastering and repairing tiles
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own tools needed
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.