Temporary Labourer Roles
A position has arisen for 2 x Labourers within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on an ongoing temporary basis. It is paying up between £8.50 - £10.00 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Labouring
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for working on empty social housing properties
- Carrying out the removal of waste and furniture from void properties
- Working as part of a 2 man team
- Taking waste and rubbish to the skip
The successful candidate should have:
- CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence needed
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.