Temporary Labourer Role
Job Reference: 7141780/001
A position has arisen for a Labourer within a leading contractor based in Ormskirk. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying up between £11.37 CIS or £10.00 PAYE
The successful candidate must have experience in Labouring
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for delivering kitchens to site addresses for planned programmes
- Accountable for attending properties and removing waste from work been carried out
- Working alone and as part of a team
- Assisting with any minor repairs work on site
The successful candidate should have:
- CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence needed
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.