Agency Reference Number: 7190600
An NHS Organisation in London is looking for an experienced band 7 L&D Consultant with a keen interest in adult learning and leadership. The role involves working in a happy, high-achieving team providing leadership programmes, pathways and activities and consultancy advice, guidance and interventions to leaders and managers of teams across the trust on all aspects of organisational and leadership development.
Daily rate: £210-£240 per day
Duration: 12 months
Your duties will include:
- Oversee the delivery of a programme/pathway of leadership development from beginning to end
- Deliver individual and group coaching to leaders at the trust via virtual platforms (such as MS Teams and Zoom), including repeated curriculum delivery
- Support ODL consultants with the development, implementation and evaluation of interventions relating to trust-wide transformation programmes, quality improvement, leadership and talent and complex team development work
- Conduct learning needs analyses to underpin the design of leadership programmes where directed to do so
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be confident holding their own in a room full of leaders
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working within Learning and Development
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.