Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Leamington Spa. This is a Permanent position offering a salary of £35,641 - £38,000 per annum.
This role will be office based for the first month with a flexible working pattern (3 days on site) available thereafter..
Duties will include:
- Produce and manage an annual L&D plan based on needs identified through performance appraisal and workforce planning
- Work collaboratively with the college’s other L&D focussed departments, such as Teacher Training, HE and Work based learning teams to ensure that opportunities are maximised and offerings are co-ordinated
- Manage the effective and efficient use of the college’s learning and development budget as assigned
- Manage the implementation and ongoing review of the L&D strategy and associated action plan
- Ensure that all employee learning and development activities are appropriately evaluated for impact and ROI
- Develop L&D related marketing communications, and maintain the L&D section of the HR Intranet
- Deliver robust data management information and reports on all aspects of L&D
Design, co-ordinate and deliver learning and development training activities as required and produce materials for in-house training
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.