Learning and Development Partner
We are currently working with a large midlands based local authority who require the interim assistance of a Learning and Development partner to provide professional support for a number of key projects aimed to deliver the newly launched People Strategy.
- Shaping the leadership development programmes, with the design and delivery of some modules
- Develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate the impact of L&OD interventions including face to face training, team building, e-learning, management & leadership development, coaching and mentoring.
- Liaising with external companies to help develop the Senior and Strategic Manager training programme
- Supporting the new manager induction
- Launching the coaching and mentoring programme
- Reviewing the annual appraisal review
- Supporting / Facilitating council change initiatives to improve our organisational capability
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of delivering and designing training programmes in the Public Sector
- A strong back ground in Learning and Development
- A background in coaching and mentoring
- A Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel & Development qualification or equivalent
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience
Durations: 6 months initially (with likely extensions)
4 days remote working with one day on-site
Full JD available upon request
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.