Keywords: MOJ, RTA, personal injury, fee earner, solicitor
Job Title: Legal Advisor - MOJ
Job reference: SDA/2774900M
Job description: An established law firm with excellent benefits in West Yorkshire are seeking multiple MOJ Legal Advisors to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be dealing with:
- Delivering robust, quality claims handling to clients
- High volume of RTA MOJ Portal claims, following the MOJ process and best practise, in order to progress claims from inception through to settlement
- Ownership of ensuring that the right outcome is achieved and the client’s claim is optimized
- Ability to deal with cases of complexity and causation arguments with minimal supervision
- Assess liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law
- Drafting schedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages
- Negotiate with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figure for each of our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have handled their own MOJ caseload previously, however you do not need to be qualified for this position. Applications from varying levels including Paralegals will be considered.
Salary: Up to £23,000K plus benefits DOE
Hours per Week: 35 hours
- Flexible home working on passing probation (where it can be done so effectively)
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Travel loans
- Perk box
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus
- 25 – 30 days holiday
- Many more
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson email@example.com or by calling on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: Customer service, Claims Advisor, Personal Injury, RTA