Reputable law firm based in Dudley seeks an experienced Legal Cashier.
The firm is seeking a candidate that is able to undertake all areas of legal cashiering and is able to hit the ground running. The role will require you to …
- Manage client disbursements queries and issues
- Carry out month-end reporting and liaise with the bank on account queries, deposits, cheque queries and transfers
- Input financial transactions and deal with residual balances
- Produce credit balance reports and raise client cheques
- Review client ledgers and supporting and preparing audits
Our client is a Lexcel accredited firm that has offices spanning over the Midlands. They provide specialised legal services for matters relating to personal injury, medical negligence, family and private client law to name a few.
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Welcoming and friendly firm
- Easily accessible by transport links
- Minimum of five years’ experience within the same or similar role
- Great team playing skills and able to work on your own initiative
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.