Acclaimed national law firm based in Worcestershire seek a confident Legal Secretary to assist their Litigation department.
Our client has multiple offices spanning across the UK, offering services in family, commercial, employment, conveyancing and private client matters to name a few. The firm prides themselves on building lasting relationships with their large client base and regularly partake in charity events for their nominated charity and others. They offer a supportive, close knit and friendly working environment and provide flexible working patterns.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with eminent Solicitors and Fee Earners. You will be required to undertake diary management, audio typing and file management. The role will also entail maintaining client correspondence and client records on the firm’s database and acting as clients and third parties first point of contact. This role is well suited to a candidate with legal secretarial experience that is seeking to build upon their pre-existing skill set.
- Salary between £20,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Minimum of one years’ experience working with a Legal Secretary position
- Organisational skills and attention to detail essential
- Positive attitude and excellent telephone manner
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.